Eternal Godliness




Master Guide Kirael through the loving mediumship of Kahu Fred Sterling

KIRAEL: Good evening. This journey, me friends, is about you learning to channel and experiencing the journey toward the great expanse of lights looking for a way into this dimension. Today we will speak about the last three levels of channeling—eight, nine and one. You start out at level two and progress through levels three to nine and then ultimately level one.

So, today, we will start with level eight and move on through to level one. The eighth level of channeling represents a weave from another consciousness. This weave is not for everybody, but it is nonetheless important for you to know about.

Many of you have contact with other planes of consciousness. Well, the eighth level reaches into what I call the extraterrestrial plane. When I speak of extraterrestrial energy, I am speaking of guides from other dimensions, another dimensional reality, energies that are another vibration of love and light. They have no physical body, yet you can open up your energies to allow them to learn your language so they can communicate with and through you.

There were and still could be beings from this level who are a little troublesome. However, these troublesome energies cannot come into your realm without your having willed them here. So, if you’re having a problem with a guide or an angel, or with any energy, or if you don’t understand the energy or you find it too powerful or too this or too that, you must take responsibility for allowing the energy into your space.

The energies that I encourage you to seek out are eighth level beings who are guidance energies, or extraterrestrials, as I call them. You will understand these energies because they are familiar with your Earth plane, even though they are forms of light consciousness on another dimensional process.

There are a number of dimensions between where you are right now and where the person sitting next to you is. If you look out of the corner of your eye, you will see a fluttering energy. That energy is the other dimensions closing in. These other dimensional beings are no different from you. They are everything that you want to be. They are extraterrestrial energies, not the kind you find in UFOs, or unidentified flying objects. They are beings of light who want to be involved in your journey. They have all been through their own shifts. To contact these guides, these extraterrestrials, just open your heart and invite them in. All you need is the courage to go beyond the seventh level and meet these energies who have been waiting to say something to you.

My friends, the Great Shift is already here. A great percentage of people will not recognize the Shift until it has come and gone. Those people will be on the other side, looking back. That’s not a threat. That’s just the way it is. A great portion of the human population, those who are not yet awake, will not go into the Shift. They will not see the beauty of the Shift. Yet, everybody has the ability to move into this new shifting paradigm. You can have your three days of darkness any way you want to have them. There’s a beautiful part of you that knows what I’m saying is truth. I can say no more to guide you into this Shift, because you’re already in it. You’re already feeling it.

It is in the midst of this Shift energy that the eighth level guides are waiting to speak through you. The process of getting to the eighth level is the most powerful magic, because it’s about you having the courage to open your light and become a medium, to go beyond the channel level into the ninth realm, which I will talk about later.

The energy patterns in this eighth level are not to be toyed with. When you contact these energy patterns, talk to them. They will be such a godsend to everybody. They have so much energy available for you.

Pray with me that you gain the courage to get outside of your body and feel the presence of all this energy, feel the presence of the God Creator opening itself to the reality of everything that will happen during this shifting process. If you’re ready, I am ready with you.

Let’s go on to the ninth level. The ninth level is the completion of all that you’ve reached for. The ninth level enables you to look back into levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 and see the journey. If you want to get these energies from other dimensions opened up to all the levels—2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9—you’ve got to be open to listening to these energies. You’ve got to be where they are. In this ninth level, my friends, is the completion of all that is, the completion of everything, yet it is not the end of everything. It’s the beginning of everything. In this ninth level, you will put all the prior levels together and find the one that is the most magical of all, the one that you want to know but haven’t had the courage to work with because you will have to get out of the way. You will have to become a medium. I’m speaking of level one, the God level, where you can talk to God Creator or any energy in between. One is an appropriate level at which to both end and start this journey, because the number one represents the All That Is, the God Creator of all light, the reason that everything exists.

Now, you might look at me medium and think, “Isn’t that a pleasant thing? I wonder how he became a medium?” He didn’t do anything. He just fell asleep at a gathering and we took over. Now, you don’t want to do that. Oh, sure, you think, “I do, I do, I do. I want to be like the medium, Master Kirael.” Well, it really doesn’t work that way. He was a special case. We had an agreement that he would bring me into this Earth plane to talk about the Great Shift and it had to be done quickly.

There are other beings just as qualified as I to talk to you about the Great Shift. If you want to contact them, go into mediumship; just keep moving away from the center. Move so far out that there’s nowhere else to move. You will be completely out of the way. Then take a look at your own beingness and decide what you want to do.

I will give you another meditation to help you on your way. Get comfortable for just a moment. I want to take you right into level one, the oneness of All That Is. Let yourselves be free. Breathe, but don’t pay attention to your breathing. Hear the energy going in and out of your lungs. You’ll hear some music and you’ll want to just listen to it, but I want you to do the impossible. I want you to prepare your body for mediumship and go with me this time. Let yourselves be free. Pull yourselves out of your bodies and stand before yourselves.

With great passion and intent, turn around and look at your body. Look at the beauty inside of you. This is what God gave you to work with. Look at your body again. Step away from it. Look at it. That’s the body you use to be here on this dimension, but it’s not who you are. It’s only what you appear to be. Now, wherever you might be, turn away from your body and feel my energy there with you. This is what it will take for you to go to level one and be free. Now travel with me into the heavens. Look back at the Earth. Small, isn’t it? This is how it happens, my friends.

Do this process one more time, only fall back farther into the ethers. Something will take place and you will be aware of the beautiful energies around you. That one to your right is your guide. Can you feel it? Now let it go. Bring it back into the studio, or your home, or wherever you are at the moment. Take a deep breath.

You can do this a thousand times and every time will be exactly like the last one, until you get stronger and allow yourselves to get farther and farther out. When I said, “Look at this world down there, the Earth,” did you see it? Could you sense it and see how small it is? I want you to remember the Earth whenever you do this exercise, because Earth is your home in this particular time and space and you want to remember home during this process.

All of you within the sound of my voice are shifters of energy who will cause an understanding of love and light. If you want to go to the eighth level and bring in extraterrestrial energies, not ETs, but extraterrestrial energies, energies from other realms that can get into this level of consciousness, or if you want to go into the ninth level and complete everything that you need to complete in the channeling world and then open up and go out into that new level, that level one, then always make a conscious effort to get outside of yourself. Every time you will slip out of this ninth dimension, the guide will take over for you. That is the beauty of this whole journey, my friends.

In level one, you’re looking for one presence, a master guide, a guardian of developing societies. You ask, “Are there that many, Master Kirael?” We are as many as are required, my friends, because we are the guidance.

So that’s your meditation. Remember, this process is not about what you do; rather, it’s about what you will be. Everything is the I AM presence, the One, as you will understand very soon.

Q: In meditation this morning, I found myself at the seventh level in front of a veil that said, “Who am I to channel this being of light?” I saw before me an X that had one of the four bodies on each leg. The X became an eight and started to weave. I heard that the level eight is the ultimate weave of the four bodies in balance. Would you comment on this, because I feel that many people may also experience coming to that veil?

KIRAEL: People who experience the veil you described will be able to go beyond their fear-based energies. The fear-based energies are compressed in front of this veil, which is the doorway to all that we’re trying to get across to you—the freedom from your body. Everything outside the fourth level is where you understand mediumship based on your own intent. Everybody in this audience within the sound of me voice is a medium. I know this because I visited with you in your sleep. I went out into the etheric fabric with you and we did some things that you can’t understand because your body is not ready. That meditation that I shared with you today will help you get out of the body. Freedom from the body is what you’re searching for. What you saw in your meditation was the eight and the four, representing the coming together of two worlds in the weave of the four-body system in balance. Everything comes together as one. The veil will dissipate as you continue to do this meditation.

Q: I find it so hard to be on this planet. Sometimes I just want to go home to the Creator. I know that’s my ego speaking, but what is the purpose of the ego?

KIRAEL: What you ask has already been answered but I will answer in a way that you can understand. The ego is a veil that you use to get around on this dimensional plane. You are here to honor your Creator with an experience of being human, and your ego helps you do that.

Without the ego, you would go home to the Creator because you wouldn’t be able to stay here. You don’t want to pop out of this body and go back home, because, if you do, you will have to come back here again to finish the journey. That’s not a threat. That’s a promise. You promised your God Creator self that you would come here and do certain things the best way you can. When you’re finished, you will know it, because you will feel that wonderfulness around you that you felt when you were in the meditation. You’ll feel the separation from your body and you’ll know that you’re all done. That’s when you go and stay gone.

The ego is the one presence that you should learn to love, because it sets up the journey for you to bring forth the perfect-ness of your own body presence by keeping you a little bit short of your goal. It enables you to do the journey in full. Beyond this ego is what you really are. Beyond the ego is where you open up to a channeled light energy, where you become aware of such an energy. You’re created in this magnificent form of a physical body, which holds the essence of All That Is. You are this I AM presence that you’ve heard about. If you’re not the presence of I AM, then who would it be? Would it be God Creator? Well, if that’s so and you are the God Creator, then you are the I AM. Yet you have the ego to keep you on the journey here.

Q: Where do I find the ego in myself? It is said that intuition is in the third eye, but I feel it in my stomach. So, I’d like to know where I feel the ego in my body.KIRAEL: The ego is not inside your body. It’s not outside your body. It’s a veil of energy that is just th

ere and it’s not predictable. It’s not foreseeable. It is just there and knows what it’s going to do. It is so perfect. It’s a beautiful veil of light that’s just there around you in any way you want to see it.

If you go into this meditation we just did and get free of the body, and then look back at your body, you’ll notice a little mist formed around you. That mist is the ego. You will see the beauty of the ego. It is so crisp and clear and ready to be in service to you, my friend.

Q: After last week’s class, I was awakened in the middle of the night and I heard the beautiful tone that you described. Was that my guide or was that just my imagination?

KIRAEL: That was not your imagination. That tone was the tone of your Self incarnate in the weave of the light of your higher self. That’s what your higher self sounds like in its purest form. That tone was a message containing all the things that you want to know. If you remember that tone and hum it to yourself, you will get closer to owning it and letting it be present in your light. From your understanding of that tone, you will find what you’re looking for and what you want to be part of.

All humans want to hear the tone of their higher selves. You’ve done it and I’m so proud of you, but now you must keep going back to it. Listen to that tone and know what it’s saying. Feel it and understand it and then listen to it again. You will hear syllables, and the syllables will become words and the words will become sentences and the sentences will become a pattern of speech, and you will be flatly amazed at your journey.

Q: I feel that I’ve been channeling naturally since I was a child, simply by following my knowing, my feelings and my intuition. Why do we want to take this to the next level and become full mediums?

KIRAEL: Not everybody wants to be a medium. You’ve been channeling for a long time. Channeling is your God-given right on every level of consciousness. You have already brought yourself to this new time and space. You don’t have to be a medium, but you have this ability to go into mediumship and let yourself feel the freedom. Your guide is one of the most powerful guides in the entire universal light and it is awakened and alert to your whole beingness. When you’re walking and talking and doing what you do, it is right there with you, learning from you every step of the way. When you come to the point where you want to know what will happen next and you’ve lost the ability to figure it out on your own, you’ll find this one guide, this beautiful master guide right there with you. It will pop into your head and you will be able to talk to this guide like you’ve never talked to anyone before. Believe me, my friend, nobody on this dimension has the ability to talk to you the way your guide will. Your mediumship is already there. When you’re ready to open up and let it happen, so shall it be.

Q: Can a group of people channel the same being and all get the same answer? Is there some way that could happen so that we would feel connected to everyone and the word would spread like wildfire?

KIRAEL: You’re asking if everybody would hear the same song or tone or note from a single guide. No, because what you hear will differ individually because your hearing is in this dimensional process, your physical body. You each have ears to hear, and what you hear will differ for each person.

For instance, in your left ear, you have a small “tone fidelity” that not everybody else will be able to hear. That’s your tone. The person next to you who doesn’t have this tone will not be able to hear it the way you hear it. You can get one guide to tone and the tone could be measured and everybody will hear that same tone or as close to it as they can get, and over a period of about, oh, maybe a thousand years or so, you’d all come together and hit the exact same tone.

Now, that doesn’t sound realistic, does it?—because you’re thinking from the third dimension, and in the third dimension, a thousand years is a long time. If you got seven, eight, ten, twenty or thirty of your friends together to get that one tone and hum it, it would take about a thousand years from today for those people to come back together and rejoice because they all heard the exact same tone. You see, the tone has to go through all the measures, all the meanings of this dimension before it becomes the exact same tone for each person.

Q: I hear high-pitched and loud tones in my ears most of the time. Are they the tones you’re referring to? Are they the tones of my guides trying to come into me?

KIRAEL: Go back and listen carefully to what I’ve just said. The answers are all in there.

Q: There are times when a powerful anger and critical energy comes over me. I hurt a lot of people and I can’t seem to stop it. It’s as if I don’t care if I hurt people, but I do care. I am a Scorpio. Is that part of the Scorpio sting? I’d appreciate your help, please.

KIRAEL: It took great courage to say what you’ve said. This anger is just a fine mist of a veil. You have this veil, this anger, and while you’re in the middle of one of these angry spaces, you need only open your heart and recognize that you’re already in control. You just have to stop right where you are and say, “I’m not going to do it. I’m just not going to do it.”

This anger, my friend, is so perfect. Get your mind wrapped around this notion that you’re in control. You are the controlling factor. You think your physical body is in control, but it isn’t. The control is outside the physical body. The higher self takes a look at you and sees your anger and can immediately take control. It says, “I’m in control. I’m in control. I am in control. I AM, I AM, I AM.”

You are in control of this whole mist of angry energy. You’re in control of it one hundred percent of the time, and when you’re not, you know you’re not. You’ve got to get in the middle of this whole journey. When you are in an angry tirade, stand tall and stop right there for just one second. That’s all you need to do. In that one second, you’ll understand why you let the tirade happen, and you can keep it from continuing.

Q: How does the higher self play a part, and how can we enlist the higher self to a greater degree, in this channeling process?

KIRAEL: In the meditation I’ve given today, your higher self will become more active in any endeavor you desire. You have to get outside of your physical body and turn around and look at yourself. You will feel the separation between you and your higher self, not the separation of wisdom, but a separation of the beingness, of the Oneness of All That Is. You will be able to distinguish between your higher self and your physical self. At that point, the I AM presence of you knows the difference between the higher self and the physical self.

It’s that simple. Yet it is that dramatic. The simple self, the physical presence, is what you suggest you are, but the higher self is what you are. When you can separate these two presences by looking at them as you did in the meditation I gave you, you’ll feel the difference. Believe me, the higher self doesn’t know anger. It can only love because it is the I AM presence, and the I AM presence is never anything but love.

So, the more you practice distinguishing the higher self from the simple self, the more you will know that you’re capable of stepping out of that anger.

Q: Master Kirael, do we have to call on our guides or are they with us all the time?

KIRAEL: You think that the guides are outside of you, waiting at your beck and call. It doesn’t work that way. Those guides are with you right now and yet are working on other levels of consciousness that you can’t understand because you’re not the guide or the higher self. In this reality, you are pretending to be a physical presence, where everything else exists around you. In truth, you are the existence of everything.

You’re not the only part of this journey. The higher self is the I AM presence of I AM and you are part of I AM. Therefore, you are, in fact, higher selves. Now, you can’t make this higher self come into you. It can’t get inside of you, because you are it. The I AM is what you’re trying to wrap your mind around. The I AM is the beautiful part of the presence of the higher self.

Q: Master Kirael, are you saying that we should see ourselves as a weave of energy?

KIRAEL: Yes. You are more than your physical self. Yet you give only as much as the confines of the energies of the physical self will permit. You’re not limited to those confines, but you choose to recognize them in the presence of the I AM and the knowing of everything that is.

Q: It is all about what we put our focus on, right?

KIRAEL: There you go. That’s one way of putting it.

Q: So, we don’t have to work so hard to get to the I AM presence or the higher self?

KIRAEL: The I AM or the higher self is all that you have. Everyone says the higher self is out there. Isn’t that silly? It’s not out there because the higher self is All That Is. You’re a part of this higher self, and when you get mad or angry or happy, get to the higher self portion of yourself and look at yourself. Get free of this body and take a look at what you’re doing, and if it’s not in love, then don’t do it.

You must know your I AM self. The I AM presence of the higher self is your presence, and everything else is below you. If you are the I AM presence and you suggest that your higher self will do something but you don’t qualify to do it because you don’t know as much as your higher self, which knows everything, you are mistaken. You have to let the pretense of your body know that your higher self knows every part of you and what you will do. Go to the higher self and say, “What do I do next? What can I do that’s more exciting than what I just did?”

The body will do what you want it to do because it is the self of the physical world. Yet it is not who you are. It is only a projection of your Self. Just beyond your physical self is your higher self and that is the beautiful part of what you are.

Q: You said that in order to reach level one, we need to go through the different levels of completion. Could you help me with that, please?

KIRAEL: Everything must be involved, from level two, or duality, where you channel another being who wants to get in here and be involved in this journey, all the way up to the ninth level, where your higher self is the I AM presence.

The seventh level, transition, is where everything opens up. For instance, you wanted to bring in the whales. The blue whale wants to be heard. It wants to be channeled in mediumship to bring everything forward, because it has a higher self, just like you have a higher self. Your higher self will have to let the blue whale in through you so that it is aware of you in that light. You will be a medium for the blue whale. Your higher self, that part of you that knows what I’m saying, will have to work with you to get your physical presence to release this hold that it thinks it has on the higher self. Your physical presence has the audacity to talk to the higher self and say, “What are you doing?” You can’t do that, because, when you do, you shut off the channel.

If you enlist the higher self, you’ve got to be in love. You’ve got to be totally and unconditionally in love. You and your higher self can talk to God right now, because God is your higher self. God Creator is right here. It’s all about you. You are God. When God wants to hear, you want to hear. When you get through all these levels of this journey, you’ll recognize who God is. Your God is all of you and you are I AM and I AM is all of you.

Q: What do we do to get in touch with the love that we are, so that we can share our greatest expression through this Great Shift?

KIRAEL: You’ve got to be free. That is the great answer to a great question. When you want to feel the presence of what you are, you will find love. Who is love and what is love are not questions you ask, because love is what you are. You are in that love space, whether you are listening to a bird tweeting or watching a worm crawling on the ground. That is all about God and God creation. You can’t be here without the bird. You can’t be here without the worm. You can feel the eagle soaring in the sky. You can feel the little lamb going b-a-a-a-a. You can feel everything that you want to be, because you recognize that you are everything. You’ve already begun to understand that you can channel your kitty cat, your dog, everything.

You can channel any energy, as long as it can learn your language. Do not try to learn its language. Get it to learn your language. You already have the answer to this journey. Now get the feeling of what you will do with it. Everything is already yours and you can project whatever you want to project.

Q: So having fun is okay all day long and all night, too?

KIRAEL: One hundred percent.

Q: My guide has strong warrior energy, and when I connected with it, my one-year-old son woke up and got kind of upset with me. How can I help my son with the process, so I can go on and be a medium?

KIRAEL: You’ve got to talk with your son either when he’s asleep or awake; it will be up to him. Tell him what you’re doing and why you’re doing it. Your son will understand what you’re trying to do by making yourself available to these guides. Your son’s a little young and his physical body is still separated from his higher self during these particular times. When you take the energy of his higher self and get it inside his body, then he will understand what you are doing. The best you can do is talk to your son and explain to him over and over again, until he gets you beyond his physical self and in touch with his higher self.

Q: What do these guides from the eighth level know about Earth?

KIRAEL: These guides who come here from the eighth level and who are extraterrestrials know what the Earth plane looks like. They are so filled with love and want to be in service to you, that they sometimes slip over the edge and present themselves stronger than intended. These guides are powerful beyond your wildest expectations. That strong-ness in their energy represents their desire to speak through you and your desire to let them, because of your openness to channel. However, don’t confuse this strong-ness with a guide who appears to be angry. If you contact a guide from the eighth level and it appears to be mean or angry or not friendly, release the channel. You’ve got to be aware of every energy that comes in. For the most part, these energies are there in peace.

Closing statement

To those who want to channel, or be a medium, you’re already doing it. Now you will do it with gusto. You can bring the whales and all the other energies into the process because you will know that your higher self is in control.

Your higher self is your means to all that you wish to know from the other realms. You need not be concerned about whether or not your higher self will be there, because you are your higher self. The higher self is always present and holds the light of love, which is the I AM presence of All That Is, and that’s what you are. Each of you has a higher self and every higher self is a most enjoyable process of light. The journey to find the energies between that higher self and the other realms is beautiful and fun. If it’s not, then take control of your higher self and let yourself feel the presence of its love. That’s what the journey from level two to level nine and then to level one is all about. I pray with my heart wide open for everybody to go into that meditation I gave you, introduce yourselves to your guides, and know what you’re doing. I’ll be there, talk to me. I’ll be there.

Good evening.

http://www.kirael.com
0 Responses